Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring: flowers, rain, birds+bees= BABY SHOWERS!


Spring has sprung...and you know what that means...baby shower season! It seems like everyone is having them at this time of year. I can remember when I was in elementary school I conducted a science research project about what time of year most babies were born (I loved babies even at a young age) and what were the findings.....spring! I guess most people were "in the mood" at the same time.

(Bow-Chica-Bowow)

Anyways, if you are looking for the perfect baby shower gift, these diaper bikes/motorcycles are callin' your name!They are where functionality meets adorable! Wow your friends, family, party guests, but most importantly, the mom-to-be! These fun and unique gifts include:

  • 34 diapers
  • 2 bibs
  • 2 receiving blankets
  • 1 pair of socks
  • animal friend along for the ride
  • flower clip (for girls)
  • bottle wrapped in a washcloth as headlight (for boys)
  • plastic connecting ring
  • plenty of rubber bands, sewing pins, and ribbon to keep together (sorry no hot glue guns ladies)
They are pretty easy to make, so give it a whirl! Or if you are short on time and supplies, visit my shop and I can have one specially made for you!

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest diaper creations I have ever seen! What other creations do you have for baby showers?

    ReplyDelete