Sunday, June 24, 2012

To My Best Friend...



Three married years and one beautiful child later, I want to wish you the happiest of anniversaries (3 days early of course since we'll be out of town). I'm so thankful that God put us in each other's paths. We have been through our fair share of obstacles that's for sure. But, through it all, we have always come out on top together. It's hard to believe that no matter how much tragedy a couple may face, given their faith and love for the Lord, they can still manage to pick up the pieces and move on.  I can't stress enough how SO very blessed we are to have our little girl, but we will never forget the two that we lost along the way. Throughout it all, Hubby was by my side, and I by his. I couldn't have made it through our darkest time without you Papa Bear...

With the combination of our faith, daily prayer, and Papa Bear's encouraging words we were given the opportunity to fulfill our dreams of becomming parents. At now almost 7 months, our little girl is a daily reminder of how good God is. 

There are many out there still searching for their soul mate. I am so fortunate to have found mine at a fairly young age. If you haven't found yours yet, I pray that you find him/her. If you have already found him/her give them an EXTRA big hug tonight. Here is a sweet little treat I made to display in our home to remember our milestone. Happy Anniversay Papa Bear! I lu you!



Love Always,
Mama Bear (gum gum)

“To learn strong faith is to endure great trials. I have learned my faith by standing firm amid severe testings.” ~ Charles Mueller

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to a very beautiful couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! You are a such a beautiful couple, and Ryan and I are blessed to have you two in our lives!

    ReplyDelete