- 1 bag of cole slaw mix
- 2-3 TBSP mayo (depending on how "wet" you like it)
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- 3 oz reduced fat sour cream
- 2 stalks chopped green onions
- fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 40 shrimp (I used precooked frozen ones because they were on sale at my grocery store, but you can always use fresh...make sure to peel and devein them)
- 2 TBSP butter, melted to coat shrimp
- Head of Iceburg lettuce
- 2 TBSP (or more depending on your taste) Mrs. Dash Southwest Chipotle seasoning (salt free!!) used in slaw
- Weber Mango Lime seasoning, used on shrimp
Mix cabbage mixture, mayo, sour cream, lime juice, chipotle seasoning, cilantro, and green onions in a large bowl.
No one likes soggy slaw! Here is a close up of what a good slaw looks like. There is no liquid when pushed aside.
I skewered the precooked shrimp and put them on the grill for only 5-7 minutes to get that grill char that everyone loves. Once it was on the grill, I basted with the melted butter/mango lime seasoning. Yum!
Line your lettuce wrap with slaw and shrimp and sprinkle with a little extra fresh cilantro.
Wrap, and viola!
Hubby and I calculated the calories. We each had two wraps. Both were about 350-400 calories all together! You can't beat a dinner under 500 calories!! It was very filling and full of protein too! Most importantly, I made a slaw-lover out of Hubby. :)