Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Influenster Cosmo VoxBox 2012

Have any of you ever heard of Influenster? I just recently found them, and I sure am glad I did! In a nutshell they are "an exclusive online community where tastemakers and trendsetters (such as yourself) come to share the latest and greatest news, places, products, and reviews with each other." Look what the awesome crew of Influenster sent me to test and review! Who doesn't like free stuff?! Check them out here to see if you'd make a good candidate for reviews. Can't wait to try it all and share my findings. (Especially that decadent looking bar of chocolate that I will probably need to hide from hubby)


Happy Kraftin! (and testing)

3 comments:

  1. ahhh goodies! love the chocolates!
    xoxo
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my box too- that chocolate bar was AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete