Friday, December 14, 2012

Peace and Healing for the state of CT and the Nation

Wow...I don't even know where to start. When I heard about the CT elementary school massacre, my heart just instantly sank. I can't even comprehend what has happened and WHY??!!! A multitude of mixed emotions are racing through many peoples' minds I am sure. I was going to write about something festive and jolly, but I just couldn't....I need to give my respect to the families, faculty/staff, Connecticut, and the whole country. Hold your children a little longer tonight and please pray for peace on earth and good will towards everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I cannot begin to imagine the pain. I hurt for all these families.

    Have a Merry Christmas to your family.

    New follower from Sunday Social

    <3 Amanda @ 3lilapples

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just pray they'll be able to find some sort of comfort this Christmas!

    ReplyDelete