Friday, January 4, 2013

Have Your (Pan)Cake and Eat it Too!

So far, the gluten free meal plans are a success! I was craving some syrup-less pancakes this morning and viola! Found these at my local grocery store:



If you knew me, you'd know I love chocolate. So I HAD to throw a few chocolate chips in there too. These are perfect to eat on the go (without sticky syrup of course). Surprisingly they really didn't taste too different from regular pancakes. My 13 month old ate them with delight as well. :) Give gluten free products a shot! Check out my previous post on the Udi's Brand items as well.

Happy Kraftin!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, who can blame you for adding chocolate chips? Delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look DELICIOUS! Ugh, you're making me want cookies for some reason. Also, I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award because I love Kraftin Mommy so much. Check out my post for details and the button! :)

    xo,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete