Monday, February 4, 2013

Easy Spinach Artichoke Dip

Even though my hubby was working the night of the Super Bowl, I still wanted something tasty to snack on. So I made a spinach artichoke dip. I always love ordering it at restaurants when we go out, so I thought I'd give it a whirl myself. My mom gave me her recipe, except I tweaked it a little to make it my own.

What you'll need:



  • 1 can artichoke hearts (I like the ones are already quartered so you don't have to cut them)
  • 1 frozen box of creamed spinach, thawed in microwave for a few minutes
  • 1 cup Parmesan cheese
  • 1-1.5 cups of mozzarella cheese
  • 1/3 cup mayo
  • 1/3 of the bar of cream cheese (give or take, I don't really measure this amount)
  • chopped tomatoes on top for garnish


 
Mix all of the ingredients together, except for the tomatoes.


Pour into a sprayed casserole dish, and top with a little extra mozzarella cheese and the chopped tomatoes. Cover with foil and bake at 350 for about 35-45 minutes, or until the dip is bubbly and a little toasted around the edges of the dish. I took the foil off for the last 5-8 minutes to really get things gooey and melted.

 
 
 
Happy Kraftin!

3 comments:

  1. We love spinach dip! I don't think I've ever had it with artichokes before though. I'll have to try that next time. We serve ours with Hawaiian bread, and it is so yum-my!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This recipe looks awesome! Ryan and I are HUGE dip people lol, so I'll try this one out soon!

    ReplyDelete