- I'm hooked on you (attached a bag of sour gummy worms with a hook through the bag)
- You're O-Fish-Ally the coolest dad (attached some goldfish crackers)
- You have lots of energy for a first time dad (attached an energy drink)
- You kill bugs for me (attached a little rubber bug)
- You give the best hugs and kisses (attached a combination of Hershey's Hugs and Kisses)
- You are perfect to the "Tee" (attached a golf coupon to go golfing with one of his best friends-My friend Tina also did a similar gift basket for her husband and we both put the same coupon in there so that they could play together...worked out great!)
Today, as my roses were starting to really open I noticed that one of them looked like a heart! Soooo cool! One of my favorite bloggers (Theresa over at Theresa's Mixed Nuts) did a post about a heart shaped strawberry she stumbled on, so I figured I couldn't just let this one go without its own post. I always smile when I find little hidden treasures like this in nature. Enjoy!