When I think of Valentine's Day, so many childhood memories pop into my head:
- The innocent elementary school days of sending cards and treats to my classmates, and working so hard on choosing the BEST one for that cute boy I liked at the time.
- Reading the sweet messages from my friends
- Saving the Valentines from my favorite teachers and, yes, from that same cute boy I admired.
- Creating adorable pink and red masterpieces in art class to bring home to my Mom and Dad.
- Enjoying the chocolates and other treats that always accompanies this sweet holiday.
I would love to hear a story about your favorite and most memorable Valentine's Day!