Friday, February 8, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions Review

I recently received my second VoxBox, complimentary of the coolest product review team I know, Influenster. Inside my box, I was excited to find three full sized bottles of Palmolive's Fresh Infusion dish soap, and lots of coups to share with my friends! I know you're thinking, "how excited can you get over dish soap?" Well I will tell you why...our dishwasher is broken (yes, it's on our mile long to-do list), and I have to hand wash EVERYTHING! So finding a good dish soap is so important to me. Especially one that smells good and won't kill my hands. When I was given the opportunity to try out a new brand, I felt like a kid in a candy store!


I decided to try the Lime Basil scent first. As I filled up my sink and the suds began rising, the aroma hit me. I am not lying when I say this soap smells like candy! Like a combination of Skittle and Starbursts or something. Even though doing dishes is one of my least favorite things to on my list of chores, Palmolive has made the task much more bearable thanks to the awesome scent and effective products they have to offer. It's available at Walmart for around $3.00. Totally worth it!


Pay no attention to my dirty sink please...maybe Palmolive will offer to come clean my kitchen for me next!

Thanks again Influenster for this awesome opportunity! I gave my mom the Ginger scent to try and I will share her findings soon.

4 comments:

  1. The way you described the scent makes me want to run out and try some! I will def look for it next time we go to the store :)

    I wanted to invite you to join in our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights through the end of Monday. Come stop by if you have time this weekend :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/02/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am a new follower who has found you through a blog hop. It would make me very happy if you followed me back as well at http://www.EnzieShahmiri.com.

    Best,
    Enzie Shahmiri

    ReplyDelete
  3. I luv products with a wonderful scent. They even make washing dishes or your face enjoyable. A new follower via GFC from the Meet and Greet Blog Hop. Thanks so much for participating.

    Anne Marie
    http://moanasuniquedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hand washing the dishes stinks, but if you have to do it, do it with a great product, right? I love scented dish soaps. It really does make the chore a little more enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete