Friday, March 8, 2013

Hand Painted Nursery and Party Letters

I just HAVE to show you all what I have been doing lately. These nursery letters have become a HUGE hit in my etsy shop and I can't churn them out fast enough! Not only are they an original piece of art to hang in your child's room, but they can be personalized to match ANY room d├ęcor. I just love doing these and reading the feedback that my clients give. One of the main reasons I create, is to make others smile. I get so much joy out of making my clients happy. Here are a few of my most popular designs.

 Nautical Designs are becoming quite the popular theme these days. Love the bold colors!!
"If nautical nonsense be something you wish....."






 



The "N" is my favorite letter in this bunch. It's just so darn cute!

 
 


 Here are a few from the popular Lambs and Ivy Bow Wow crib bedding set
 
 
 
 



Super cute paisley pattern for a college dorm room.

 
Kelly even sent me a picture of her letters hanging up in her dorm room! Love getting feedback like that!

 
 
These Vintage Varsity sets are my most popular design. I have been getting so many good name ideas in case we are having a boy! ;)





 
 
 
 
My FAVORITE design are these letters to match a "Tutu Cute Ballerina" themed birthday party! I love all things girly and pink so I fell in love as I worked on these. Hope you like them too!
 

 
 
Happy Kraftin!

15 comments:

  1. Wow, these are soooo cute! I am very impressed! I'd have to say the Vintage Varsity sets are my favorite. I bet boys would love them!

    PS - Thanks for the comment about the ebook! I hope you guys can get into homesteading at some point. It is so very rewarding to know where your food comes from!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why these are such good sellers, they're awesome. I like that they can be made to match any decor. You do nice work. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I need to come up with some new letter ideas to decorate the home for people who don't have kids, or people whose kids are grown up already. Let me know if you have any!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks Ash. Couldn't have made it this far without the support of my loving family!!!

      Delete
  4. You are so amazingly talented! L-O-V-E these.....every single one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So stinking cute! Love the ballerina and nautical letters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew the nautical ones would speak to you Stephanie :)

      Delete
  6. You are so talented! I so wish I had a boy. I am really loving those baseball themed letters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theresa! But don't let your girls see that you wished for a boy haha. :) Have a great weekend!!!

      Delete
  7. Wow, your are a great artist, your blog is very interesting and beautiful, congratulations and kisses from Spain.

    http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are BEAUTIFUL!!! but when I click your etsy shop link, there are NONE for sale! BOOOOO....I want a set saying ALEX in a dallas cowboys football team theme....what do you think??? that sound like a great future project!?!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent tips. Really useful stuff .Never had an idea about this, will look for more of such informative posts from your side.. Good job...Keep it up
    remote control helicopter sydney 

    ReplyDelete